Dr Vanessa Stitt
Dr Vanessa Stitt graduated with an honours medical degree in 2010 from NUI Galway. She then completed four years of General Practice Training, also in Galway. She has a special interest in family planning and women’s health, children’s health, diabetes care and genitourinary medicine.
Her qualifications include:
- MB BCh BAO MICGP DCH
- Module in Diabetes in Primary Care
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners
- Module in Academic General Practice
- ICGP LARC Tutor
- Diploma in Child Health, R.C.P.C.H.
- Certificate in Contraception
- Advanced Certificate in LARC
- Cervical Check Smear taker Training
- Immediate Care Course, Trauma and Cardiac
- MB, BCh, BAO, honours
- FETAC Level 2 Information Technology, Distinction